Arun Mauli, former SOCIAL WORKER at One Country
Répondu il y a 89w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 96 et de vues de réponses 368.1k
THERE ARE MANY SCHEMES FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, BUT I HAVE MENTIONED SOME OF THE MAIN SCHEMES..
Fabriquer en Inde
- It was Launched on 25th September 2014
- To make India a manufacturing hub.
- Make in India is an initiative of the Government of India to encourage multinational, as well as domestic, companies to manufacture their products in India.
- The major objective behind the initiative is to focus on job creation and skill enhancement in twenty-five sectors of the economy
2. Digital India
- Launched on 1st July 2015
- To transform India’s economy
- Digital India has three core components.
Il s'agit notamment de:
- The creation of digital infrastructure
- Delivering services digitally
- Culture numérique
Launched on 15th July 2015)
To create jobs for youth of the Country
Skill Development in Youth
Making Skill available to All Youth of India
- Launched on 29th April 2015
- In first Government of india Will Develop 100 Smart cities in India
- Under this Scheme Cities from all States Are Selected
Namami Gange Project or Namami Ganga Yojana is an ambitious Union Government Project which integrates the efforts to clean and protect the Ganga river in a comprehensive manner.
It its maiden budget, the government announced Rs. 2037 Crore towards this mission.
The project is officially known as Integrated Ganga Conservation Mission project or ‘Namami Ganga Yojana’.
This project aims at Ganga Rejuvenation by combining the existing ongoing efforts and planning under it to create a concrete action plan for future.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Launched on 2nd October 2014)
- To have clean India by 2nd October 2019
- Eliminate open defecation by constructing toilets for households, communities
- Eradicate manual scavenging
- Introduce modern and scientific municipal solid waste management practices
- Enable private sector participation in the sanitation sector
- Change people’s attitudes to sanitation and create awareness
Sukanya Samridhi Account
Launched on 22nd January 2015
The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015 as a part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign.
The scheme currently provides an interest rate of 9.2% and tax benefits.
The account can be opened at any India Post office or a branch of some authorised commercial banks
Bal swachta mission
- Launched on 14th November 2014)
- Awareness about the cleanliness of the children
- Bal Swachhta Mission Was Launched on 14 November 2014 on The Birth Anniversary of Late Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru .
- On this Day We celebrate – National Bal Diwas
The six main themes chosen for the Bal Swachhta Mission are,
- Clean school and anganwadis
- To Clean surroundings like playgrounds
- Clean self (personal hygiene/ child health)
- Clean food
- To Clean drinking water
- Clean toilets.
Elearn Markets, Knowledge Analyst at Elearnmarkets.com (2013-present)
Répondu il y a 13w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 438 et de vues de réponses 191.2k
The Government of India has initiated a number of social security schemes to boost the financial stability of its citizens and to reinforce the economic development of the nation.
These social security schemes have huge significance for the masses since it not only ensures a comfortable future but also a sense of security.
You can also go through: 7 Government of India Schemes to Invest for Social Security
Here’s a list of government schemes:-
1. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a small scale savings scheme for your daughter’s education and marriage. It’s a part of government’s ‘Beti Bachao and Beti Padhao mission’.
The government through this scheme wants to convey a message that if a parent could make a proper plan for their girl child, they can definitely improve and secure their daughter’s future
2. National Pension Scheme
It’s a voluntary pension scheme introduced with an aim of fulfilling retirement needs. It is regulated by the Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA) which provides the tax benefits for investment up to Rs 50,000 under section 80CCD in addition to Rs 150000 under section 80C. Hence, your total annual deduction comes to Rs 200000.
3. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
This is suitable for the economically weaker sections of the society who do not even have a bank account. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana offers basic financial services like a Savings Account, Deposit Account, Insurance, Pension, Remittances etc.
4. Public Provident Fund (PPF)
It’s a government-backed long-term savings scheme which aims to benefit self-employed people to save for their retirement. It offers tax benefit under 80 C of the Income-Tax Act and provides a tax-free return on maturity. You can also open PPF account for your wife and children.
5. National Savings Certificate (NSC)
National Savings Certificate is a small scale saving and tax savings investment in India. It is a government savings bond issued for a time period of five and ten years and is very popular among the rural masses
You can purchase this bond from any Post Office in India and can be kept as collateral security to get a loan from banks.
6. Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana, a government backed pension scheme intended to provide pension benefits with a minimum contribution per month. This scheme is targeted to the unorganised sector and provides pension benefits with a minimum contribution per month.
7. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
It is a life insurance scheme backed by the Government of India. It was introduced in the 2015 budget by our finance minister, Arun Jaitley. This scheme aims to increase the number of insurers in India which is currently very low.
Imran Khan, Customs Officer at Central Board of Excise and Customs
Répondu il y a 41w
Followig are the various wonderful schemes started by the Government of India:
- ATAL PENSION YOJANA (अटल पेंशन योजना)
2. PRADHAN MANTRI KAUSHAL VIKAS YOJANA (प्रधान मंत्री कौशल विकास योजना)
3. PRADHAN MANTRI UDAN YOJANA (प्रधान मंत्री उड़ान योजना)
4. SUKANYA SAMRIDHI YOJANA (सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना)
for more details click : LMGTFY
Maan Singh, works at Vision IAS
Répondu il y a 58w
There are hundreds of welfare of schemes launched by government of India and States. Some of them are - Atal Pension Yojna, Stand Up India, Start Up India, Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojna, and many scholarship schemes. You can search schemes on the internet and find it out.
Alternatively, You can download KALYANI (kalyankari yojna aapke nikat) android app and fill your information and find out suitable schemes for you and how to apply for them. I think this app also provides popular schemes etc.
Jantantrikbharat, Bsc Economics, University of Calcutta
Répondu il y a 8w
1) UDAY - Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana
2) PMMY - Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
3) PMJDY - Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
4) PMJJBY - Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima
5) PMSBY - Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
6) APY - Atal Pension Yojana
7) KVP - Kisan Vikas Patra
8) SBA - Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
9) PMSAGY - Pradhan Mantri Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
10) AMRUT - Atal Mission For Rejuvenation & Urban Transformation
11) NGM - Namami Ganga Yojana
12) HRIDAY - Heritage City Development & Augmentation Yojana
13) MUDRA - Micro Unit Development & Refinance Agency
14) SETU - Self Employment & Talent Utilzation
15) NPS - National Pension Scheme
16) PMKVY - Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
17) PMKSY - Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
18) BBBPY - Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
19) SSY - Sukanya Samridhi Yojana
20) PMFBY - Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
21) PMGSY - Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
22) PMUY - Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
23)PMGKY - Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
24) TEC INDIA - Transform Energise And Clean India
25) NAM - National Agricultural Market
26) MGNREGA - Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
27) PMAY - Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
28) NRDWP - National Rural Drinking Water Programme
29) M-SIPS - Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme
30) TIES - Trade Infrastructure FOR Export Scheme
Visit our blog shikshadrive to get full details of the Government Of India schemes :-
Amogh Varsha, Vivant dans ce grand pays depuis les années 26
Répondu il y a 130w
PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJANA :
Objectif des "Pradhan MantriJan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)" is ensuring access to various financial services like availability of basic savings bank account, access to need based credit, remittances facility, insurance and pension to the excluded sections i.e. weaker sections & low income groups.
Benefits of schemes are
1. Interest on deposit.
2. Accidental insurance cover of Rs.1 Lakh
3. No minimum balance Obligatoire
4. L'assurance-vie cover of Rs. 30,000
5. Overdraft facility after 6 months.
6. Access to Pension, Assurance produits.
7. RuPay Debit Carte.
8. Overdraft facility up to Rs. 5000/- is available in only one account per household.
SUKHANYA SAMRIDI ACCOUNT:
Les objectif behind this initiative is to address the gender imbalance & create positive environment in favour of girl child. It is the part of “Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao».
Benefits of the scheme are
1. Highest interest rate of 9.2%
2. Exempted from Tax u/s 80c
3. La maturity of account is 21 years from date of opening account or mariage of girl child whichever is earlier.
Initial deposit of Rs. 1000 and thereafter any amount in multiple of Rs. 100 can be deposited to maximum of 1.5 lakhs.
MUDRA BANK YOJANA :
(MUDRA Bank - Micro Ulente Development and Refinance Agency Bank)
MUDRA will provide credit up to Rs. 10 lakh to small entrepreneurs & act as regulator of Micro finance institutions.
Objectif of the scheme are to encourage entrepreneurs and small business units to expand their capabilities and to reduce overall indebtedness.
Schemes offered by MUDRA bank are:
1. Shishu - the starters-covers loan up to Rs.50,000
2. Kishor - the mid stage finance seekers-covers loan above Rs. 50,000 and up to Rs. 5,00,000.
3. Tarun - growth seekers- covers loan above Rs. 5,00,000 and up to Rs. 10,00,000
MAKE IN INDIA:
Objectif of Make in India initiative is
1. To promote India as a manufacturing hub.
2. Economic transformation of India
3. To eliminate unnecessary law and regulation.
25 sectors have been included in Make in India scheme.
Some of sectors are automobiles, chemicals, IT, pharmaceuticals,textiles, leather, tourism and hospitality, design manufacturing, renewable energy, mining and electronics.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a national campaign by government of India aims to accomplish the vision of clean India by 2nd October 2019.
Launched by by PM Narendra Modi on 2nd October 2014.
A performance ranking on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan of Villes 476 in the country, based on the extent of open defecation and solid waste management practices, released by the Ministry of Urban Development récemment.
Top 10 cities are : Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Navi Mumbai, Kochi, Hassan, Mandhya, Bengaluru, Thiruvanathapuram, Halisahar, Gangtok.
KISAN VIKAS PATRA:
Kisan Vikas Patra est saving certificate scheme which was first launched in 1988 by India Post and it was relaunched in 2014.
The denomination available in Rs. 1000, 5000, 10000 & Rs.50000
The amount invested will double in Mois 100.
Certificate is issued in single or in joint names.
It can be pledged as security to get loans.
Interest rate - 8.7%
PRADHAN MANTRI GRAM SINCHAI YOJANA:
The motive of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana will be to take irrigation water to each and every agricultural field in the country.
PRADHAN MANTRI SANSAD ADARSH GRAM YOJANA:
Under this scheme, Députés will be responsible for developing the socio-economic and physical infrastructure of three villages each by 2019.
Total de eight villages par 2024.
Les first Adarsh gram must be developed by 2016 and more by 2019.
Total de 6433 Adarsh Grams of 265000 gram Panchayat will be created by 2024.
SOIL HEALTH CARD SCHEME:
Govt has launched this scheme to provide every farmers a soil health card.
The card will carry crop wise recommendations of nutrients/ fertilizers required for farmers to improve productivity.
Budget allotted Rs.100 crore for issuing cards.
The Government of India has launched the Digital India programme with the vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society et économie du savoir.
Digital India is keyed on trois domaines clés -
1. Digital Infrastructure un utilitaire à Every Citizen
2. Governance & Services on Demand
3. Digital Empowerment of Citizens
Pillars of Digital India –
1. Broadband Voirie
2. Universal Access to Téléphones
3. Accès public à Internet Programme
4. e-Gouvernance – Reforming government through Technology
5. e-Kranti – Electronic delivery of services
6. Information for All
7. Electronics Manufacturing –Target NET ZERO Imports
8. IT for Jobs
9. Récolte précoce Programmes
Skill India focuses on creating jobs for youth, the govt has decided to revamp the antiquated industrial training centres that will skill over 20 lakh youth annually and creating 500 million jobs by 2020.
HRIDAY(National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana):
Les Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, launched the (HRIDAY)scheme on 21st January, 2015, with a focus on holistic development of heritage cities.
With a duration of 27 months (completing in March 2017) and a total outlay of Rs. 500 Crores, the Scheme is being implemented in 12 identified Cities namely Ajmer, Amaravati, Amritsar, Badami, Dwarka, Gaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura, Puri,Varanasi, Velankanni and Warangal.
BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO YOJANA:
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao (Save girl child,educate girl child) is a Government of India scheme that aims to generate awareness and improving the efficiency of welfare services meant for women. The scheme was initiated with an initial corpus of Rs. 100 crore
Mission Indradhanush was launched to speed up the process of immunization.
It aims to immunize all children against seven vaccine preventable diseases à savoir diphtérie, whooping cough (Pertussis), tétanos, polio, tuberculose, rougeole et hepatitis B by 2020.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana:
DDUGJY is a Government of India scheme aimed to provide continuous power supply to rural India.
It is one of the key initiatives of Modi Government and it aims to supply 24x7 uninterrupted power supplies to all homes.
The government plans to invest Rs. 75,600 crore for rural electrification under this scheme.
The scheme will replace the existing Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana :
DDU-GKY is a Government of India youth employment scheme.
It was launched on the occasion of 98th birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
It aims to target youth, under the age group of 18–35 years.
PANDIT DEENDAYAL UPADHYAY SHRAMEV YOJANA:
Un dédié Shram Suvidha Portal: That would allot Labour Identification Number(LIN) to nearly 6 lakhs units and allow them to file online compliance pour 16 out of 44 labour laws.
An all-new Random Inspection Scheme: Utilizing technology to eliminate human discretion in selection of units for Inspection, and uploading of Inspection Reports within 72 hours of inspection mandatory
Universal Account Number: Enables 4.17 crore employees to have their Provident Fund account portable, hassle-free and universally accessible.
Apprentice Protsahan Yojana: Will support manufacturing units mainly and other establishments by reimbursing 50% of the stipend paid to apprentices during first two years of their training.
Revamped Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana: Introducing a Smart Card for the workers in the unorganized sector seeded with details of two more social security schemes.
AMRUT- ATAL MISSION FOR REJUVENATION AND URBAN DEVELPOMENT:
The AMRUT scheme would focus on water supply, sewerage facilities et gestion, storm water drains to reduce flooding, strengthening of public transport facilities and creating public amenities like parks and recreation clubs.
AMRUT- Upgraded version of JNNURM (Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission)
PRASAD(Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation Drive)
PRASAD to beautify and improve the amenities and infrastructure at pilgrimage centres of all faiths.
Under PRASAD, initially twelve cities have been identified namely Ajmer, Amritsar, Amravati, Dwarka, Gaya, Kedarnath, Kamakhaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura,Puri, Varanasi and Velankanni.
Lancé par Ministry of Tourism.
Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana-MGPSY:
Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana is a special social security scheme qui comprend Pension and Life Insurance, introduit par Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for the overseas Indian workers in possession of Emigration Check Required (ECR) passports.
It is a voluntary scheme designed to help workers to meet their three financial needs: saving for retirement, saving for their return and resettlement, and providing free life insurance offering coverage for death from natural causes.
Pharma Jan Samadhan
Aim: Redressal of grievances of consumers related to drug pricing and availability of medicines.
- The scheme is a web-enabled system created by National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA)
- It seeks to serve as a robust E-governance tool for protection of interests of consumers par effective implementation of the price of drugs
- The scheme will provide consumers with an online facility to redress their complaints related to over-pricing of medicines, non-availability of medicines and refusal of supply for sale of any medicine without good and sufficient reason
- After receiving the complaint, NPPA will initiate action on any complaint within 48 hrs
- The scheme also seeks to create conscience among the people and act as a deterrent against black-marketing, spurious medicines and inflated cost of drugs by creating phama-literacy initiative
Housing for All by 2022
- It will be implemented during 2015-2022
- Will provide central assistance to implementing agencies through States and UTs for providing houses to all eligible families/beneficiaries by 2022
- Will be implemented as Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS)
- Phase I (April 2015 – March 2017) to cover 100 Cities selected from States/ UTs as per their willingness
- Phase II (April 2017 – March 2019) to cover additional 200 Cities
- Phase III (April 2019 – March 2022) to cover all other remaining Cities.
SAHAJ: Online LPG Connection
Union Government has launched SAHAJ scheme for online release of new LPG connections for the consumers as parts of its consumer friendly initiative
- Under the scheme, people can apply online for new LPG connection and they need not visit to the LPG distributors for it
- SAHAJ facility will enable the customers to post demande en ligne for a new connection by filing Connaissez votre client (KYC) form by uploading bank account details and photographs
- After submitting the details, customer will receive the registration number to know the new connection status
- Later, customer can opt for offline or online mode of payment for the new connection
- Once payment is done, electronic subscription voucher will be mailed to the new customer
- Later distributor will do physical delivery of the Gas cylinder, regulator with hose pipe