Zeb Irshad Reyaz, works at Dryfta Event Tools
Mise à jour il y a 147w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 134 et de vues de réponses 80.8k
When you plan to sell tickets on an event website or a platform, the first few things you should assess about the platform in question are its pricing, user-friendliness for both organizers and attendees, availability of other important features, data integrity & safety.
Dryfta event platform encompasses all of these.
1. It doesnt charge service fees on ticket sales. It is free for events for up to 120 attendees. Beyond that, it has an affordable pay per contact pricing.
2. Dryfta is a modern, user-friendly event platform built with primary focus on design.
3. Dryfta uses double layer technology to back up and secure event data.
4. And finally the enviable features list which makes Dryfta the most preferred event management platform:
- Attendee registration.
- Call for abstracts – Abstract management.
- Set abstract deadlines, word limits.
- Submit and Save buttons on abstract submission forms, just in case author wants to save the abstract and submit it later.
- Peer review with ability to assign multiple reviewers to single abstract.
- Prevent reviewers from viewing author details.
- Add topics with Topics manager.
- Form builder – Add custom fields for Attendee registration form, Reviewer registration form, Abstract submissions form, Review submission form, Ticket purchase form.
- Customizable ticket forms.
- Credit Card, PayPal payment options.
- Offline payment payment options – Cheque, Demand draft, Pay at the venue.
- Author dashboard – Log in to dashboard and submit abstracts, manage/edit abstracts, manage tickets & invoices, add sessions to personal schedule, collect vCards (contact details) from other attendees, update profile.
- Reviewer dashboard – Manage assigned abstracts, review assigned abstracts, edit reviews, manage tickets & invoices, add sessions to personal schedule, collect vCards (contact details) from other attendees, update profile.
- Option to publicly display abstract archive of all abstracts submitted.
- Customize and Generate abstract book in PDF and CSV formats.
- Program builder to add sessions and workshops and intervals, with the ability to add unlimited tracks, formats and session locations.
- Ability to create invite-only sessions and send invitation to selected attendees.
- Badge builder – Create badges for all attendees at once.
- Lead retrieval – Collect vCards contact details of fellow attendees by sending vCard requests or scanning their badge’s QR code using the in-built scanner in the mobile app.
- Attendees can send One-to-One meeting requests to fellow attendees from their dashboard.
- Personal schedule builder for attendees to save only sessions which he/she wants to attend.
- Check-in attendees to the conference with a simple check-in button. Accessible from iPads and tablets.
- Attendees can check-in to sessions.
- Authors can design their posters using Picasso, the poster designer.
- Mass mailer to send notifications to all attendees at once.
- Segments allow you to segment/group attendees based on various data points. You can also send emails to all attendees in a segment. That’s targeted email marketing!
- Responsive, cross-compatible conference website.
- Fast-loading mobile website perfectly synced across all devices including Android, iPhone, iPad and desktop.
- Customize email notifications. There’re around 32 email notifications which are sent from the system for various actions. All of them can be customized to your liking.
- Create custom reports and share with multiple teams to keep them updated about attendee information, in real time.
Paula Goodman, Head of Strategy at FIRST - Global Events Agency (2013-present)
Répondu il y a 22w
I’ve been doing this for over 7 years and have tried more ticketing platforms than I can remember, including all the ones on your list.
Unless you’re doing large scale festivals/conferences (say 2500+) or free events (in which case I’d go with Eventbrite and try to negotiate a discounted per-ticket fee deal), Ticket sur mesure is for sure your best bet and is what I usually recommend to about 85% of my clients.
Les platform just works, is simple to use and set-up, easy to customise to match your branding and they have awesome customer support that never take more than 10–15 mins to get back me.
They’re also considerably cheaper than 99% of other platforms that charge a fee for every single ticket you sell. Instead they charge a small monthly fee (I think it starts at around $25) but don’t forget you have to add your processing fees (Stripe, PayPal etc) on top like with any other platform.
If you’d like to talk about your particular event I’d be more than happy to advise you on the logistics/creative/anything else you may need to know - just send a message my way!
All the best
Alon Alroy, Co-Founder | CMO & BizDev, Bizzabo
Répondu il y a 171w
I’m the co-founder of Bizzabo - an all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers create event websites, sell tickets, launch an event app and build thriving event networking communities.
As my friends here mentioned already, the answer to this question really depends on your specific event needs. Is the event you’re planning a conference, a concert, a gala dinner, an association event, a tradeshow? Do you want to build it yourself or are looking for an agency or a developer to build it for you?
Many organizers of professional events (over 5,000) have found that the all-in-one event planning platform we offer is an ideal solution for them.
As part of our all-in-one event management software, organizers have access to a custom event website builder. They start by choosing from one of many gorgeous templates created by our design team. Then they use our simple and flexible drag and drop website editor to create a fully branded event website (with their own URL). Organizers can edit fonts, and colors of course.
The beauty of Bizzabo’s event website builder is that it integrates with our event success platform. Organizers can seamlessly update their agenda, add event speakers or edit ticketing information in our dashboard and changes are immediately reflected on their event website. By having your site integrated with your event app, ticket sales and community, you’re saving a lot of time and money. And most importantly you’ll enjoy amazing data insights.
Since the majority of event attendees will access your website from mobile, Bizzabo’s event websites are fully mobile optimized. That means that your site will look good on any size screen.
To help you be discoverable and drive tickets sales, our websites our heavily SEO optimized.
Zach Hagopian, Co-Founder, COO at Accelevents (2015-present)
Répondu il y a 38w
Accelevents is an affordable event ticketing platform for events of all kinds / sizes. In addition to our affordable and transparent pricing model ($1 per ticket plus 1% of ticket sale amount), Accelevents is known in the industry for its 24/7 live customer service - a must have for event organizers!
Furthermore, Accelevents also offers a full range of mobile fundraising tools (silent auctions, donation pages) for those of you who are selling tickets for charity events). This integration means you now have a one stop shop for all of your ticketing and fundraising needs.
Using Accelevents ticketing, you can:
- Set up a custom event / ticketing page and begin selling tickets in minutes
- Customize your ticket types with different prices, quantities, sales dates, and more
- Collect standard contact information on your ticket buyers / registrants OR create custom questions to collect more specific data
- Monitor ticket sales in real-time
The ticket buying process is extremely easy, and our Accelevents Ticketing App allows for streamlined check in (both QR code scanning and name look up are available.
For a full guide on online registration and event ticketing, check out our new post below:
Here you’ll learn:
- An Overview of Online Registration and Event Ticketing
- Choosing the Best Provider for Your Event
- How to Price Your Event
- How to Sell Out Your Next Event
Santé et sexe à tous !
Anurag Pragllav, making Online Ticketing Easy !!
Répondu il y a 149w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 323 et de vues de réponses 394.8k
TownScript is an easy to use DIY Event Ticketing Platform. It's not just about selling tickets, it's all about the value you get once you on-board a platform.
With TownScript along with selling tickets you will be equipped with a lot of wonderful features that you would really like. The features which i really like about http://www.townscript.com are :-
- You can create an Event & can start selling tickets within minutes
- You will have access to all the details of your attendees so that you can inform them all incase of any update. You can also inform them next time when you organise an event.
- Option to offer discounts to your attendees like flat discount, group discount etc.
- And the last but most important is the 24x7 support you receive from TownScript in case you face any problem at any phase using the platform.
Hope this helps.
Jonny White, Founder of TicketTailor.com - A ticket selling platform without the booking fees
Mise à jour il y a 215w
There are hundreds of options for selling tickets online. As the founder, I believe that Ticket sur mesure offers the best service at the best price for most event types. Read below for more info.
We are different. We don't take a cut every time you make a sale. With our solution you can sell unlimited tickets and it doesn't affect the service charge you pay. We have monthly plans that depend on the number of events you can have on sale starting at $25/month. (We also offer 30% off for charities). There are no contracts either: you can change or cancel your subscription any time. See our pricing page here.
If you have your own website then you are probably going to want your customers to buy through your websites. With Ticket Tailor you can embed a box office widget in your site with a line of code (or with a WordPress plugin). It looks great and works with responsive websites:
It's often important to get your funds as quickly as possible. Ticket Tailor integrates with Stripe and PayPal so you get paid direct.
Checking in your customers
The best method for checking in your customers will vary depending on the size and location of your event. We provide an easy-to-read print-out doorlists which is ideal for small events, and we provide mobile and desktop apps which scan barcodes (and search) for larger events.
Plus loads more features
Learn more about selling tickets online with Ticket Tailor
Navya Manoj, Digital Marketing Executive at Explara.com
Répondu il y a 130w
If you are an event coordinator and are in the event planning stage, you are probably busy assigning a budget, organizing the event venue and marketing collateral. Choosing a ticketing website is a process in itself as there are so many websites offering this feature. But it all comes down to this. What kind of event are you hosting?
- Is your event providing a new experience every time? - Choose a ticketing partner who will have access to a neatly profiled customer base.your event ticketing partner must be able to slice and dice the customer base, based on their topics of interest. And whose platform allows your customer community to thrive.
- Is it the kind with a repetitive experience – a play, a workshop or an adventure? - Choose a partner with a large customer base.More importantly, they must be willing to share this client database with you or at the very least, promote your event among this customer base.
- Is it the engaging kind, where the quality and quantity of audience determine the experience – a hackathon or a startup weekend? -Event in which quality and quantity of audience determine quality of experience, you have your task cut out for you. As event organizers, you must communicate the value proposition, strategize the audience size, ticket price and plan the event meticulously.you should look for their experience in conducting similar events, their user database in the relevant vertical and most importantly, their ability in sessioning the event particularly conferences and schedules.
If you are still not sure and confused about which platform to choose, you don't have to! Use multiple platforms. Split your tickets and put them on different websites.Why put all of your eggs in a single basket right?
Grant Dunoon, Founder at TryBooking.com
Répondu il y a 86w
If you’re in Australia, TryBooking is great low-cost event ticketing, booking and registrations software for events of all sizes and complexities. We’ve catered to music festivals, concerts and theatre shows, however the size of the event isn’t an issue because the features can be tailored to different needs. People even use us for their birthday parties!
We’re an Australian owned and operated company who are in touch with our customers. We’ve created a platform that is easy-to-use, extremely affordable, with a compassionate team of local support staff. We’ve now helped over 50,000 event organisers set up and run their events. Here are some key features:
- You get your own customisable event page, with a unique URL you can share to your guests and on social media and email
- You can easily create and sell discounted tickets such as early bird, seniors, group bookings et ainsi de suite
- We cater to online, print-at-home, kiosk, mobile and onsite ticketing
- Guests can buy tickets round-the-clock with mobile réactif booking pages
- Vous pouvez créer interactive seating plans for your guests to choose their own
- We can also provide you with a free ticket scanning software called Gatekeeper that’s easy-to-use and doesn’t require an Internet connection to run
- There’s a huge number of data collection and reporting features, so you can easily track sales and learn more about your attendees
- We don’t engage third party advertisers, and don’t share our customer’s personal information for any kind of gain
To date we remain one of the most cost effective options around: https://www.trybooking.com/pricing/ et nous sommes completely free to use for free events or events taking cash payments.
If anyone wants to learn more, I’d be happy to have a chat. Cheers!