Répondu il y a 2w
Here, I am going to share some easiest way to download YouTube video without installing any Application and Software. Just follow the below-mentioned step,
Open your desired browser and Visit: YouTube
Open your favorite Video that you want to download
Now select the file format & quality of the video that you want to download. such as MP4 (720P) MP4 (1080p) and WebM (1080p) much more. And Now press the download button after that your video will start downloading... in the drag and drop box as shown below.
Almost you have done!!
If you are looking for some alternate option to free download youtube & Facebook video and audio Visit: Vidpaw Online Video Downloader
Répondu il y a 90w
Hi, wondering how to download youtube Videos? wonder no more. I was just like you until I discovered this simple trick. This trick is so cool, I have been using it to download YOUTUBE VIDEOS for few years. works perfectly for downloading any YouTube videos which you like and would want to save on your PC for later use when offline. So, here is how you can download youtube videos using this "ss" trick.
Step 1. You can simply do this by adding ‘ss’ to the url of the video
Step 2. Then press enter. eg. http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v...
Step 3. It will redirect you to this website www.safefrom.net
Choose your video file type and format of the video and press the download button and the video will get downloaded on your pc for free.
NOTE: Make sure you add the “ss” after www. i.e www.ss then the rest of the link
ALSO NOTE: The URL http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v... is for tutorial. Use the URL of the video you want to download.
If This Trick worked for you, please kindly give me feedback by dropping your comment. Thanks
Advantages of using this "SS" trick for downloading videos:
1. It's free to use.
2. No such risk of loosing money there.
3. Can download any youtube video.
4. This ss trick not just work perfectly on youtube but also on other video sharing websites.
5. Downloading video by just typing "ss" in the video url is kind of cool to m
Usman Sabir, Software Engineer at Rajput (2012-present)
Répondu il y a 34w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 126 et de vues de réponses 220.9k
If you consistently find yourself at places with spotty Internet connectivity - when commuting to work or at home, for instance - and you love watching videos, then YouTube's offline feature is aimed at you. The feature allows YouTube users to continue to enjoy their favourite videos on their Android and iOS devices even when there is no usable network connection. Here's what the YouTube's offline feature is all about, and how you can make use of it.
YouTube's offline feature allows Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their device for later consumption. These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. The feature is ad-supported, however, so you will have to sit through an advertisement before getting to your video.
Not every video is available
It is worth noting that not every video is available for offline viewing. Much of India's popular YouTube content can be downloaded, but you might come across some videos that are not available to download
Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option). Do note that if the video isn't available for offline viewing, it will have a crossed Add to Offline button. You cannot download such a video to your device.
Upon clicking the Add to Offline button, YouTube app will ask you to select the resolution - Low, Medium, HD - of the file. Low quality will download quickly, take lesser space on your device, but will be of relatively worse quality. Once you select the quality, the video will begin to save on your device.
How to watch YouTube offline video
Note that saved video will be available only inside the YouTube app. To locate the file, go to the home page of YouTube. You can do so by either dragging the video down using gesture, or by simply tapping the back button on Android.
Once you're on the home page, click the Account tab (the one the right-most corner that looks like a human body).
Nidhi Chirania, Creative Designer (2016-present)
Répondu il y a 67w
Réponse d'origine: How could I download videos from YouTube?
The simple and best answer to this question is change ‘www.’ to ‘gen’ in the link of the video you want to download.
I will show you with an exemple:
Suppose I want to download this video
Étape 1- Change the encircled ‘http://www.’ to ‘gen’.
So now the url becomes this
Step 2: Hit enter.
Step 3: You’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll have to choose the format in which you want to download the video. The good part is, the size of the file is mentioned beside the format of the video in terms of KB or MB.
You can click on whichever format you like.
Your task is done here. You can check it in your downloads folder.
Répondu il y a 34w
There is a lot of softwares that you can use to download youtube video. If you are using Android, then below are the softwares that you can use:
- Snaptube (Snaptube APK 2018: Official Download (Avoid Virus/Malware)) → Recommended
- 4Vid (Download any video. Anytime. For free.)
- Avidd (AVIDD | Free Listening on SoundCloud)
- DLTube (http://dl4tube.apk.black)
- MediaTab (MediaTab)
- Savido (Savido - Download Videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram ...)
- Trumptube (TrumpTube (Android))
- Tubemate (TubeMate (Android))
- Vidmate (VidMate - HD video downloader (Android))
- Videodeur (Videoder - Free Youtube Video and Music Downloader for Android and PC)
Some softwares are very good in releasing new versions, but some others are not. Therefore, I strongly suggest you to find the brand new version. At least by downloading the freshest version, you can have a more reliable and secure app.
Hrishikesh Shukla, Web Expert. Tech Geek. Finding Myself
Répondu il y a 68w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 58 et de vues de réponses 56.9k
Réponse d'origine: How can we download a video from YouTube?
There are plenty of answers for this question and too many ways to downloading videos from youtube. I'll suggest you best ways for doing it.
If you're on desktop:
If you are using youtube on desktop then to download the video, you can try this.
- Aller à YouTube
- Search the video you want to download
- Play the video you want to download.
- You'll see a url on above the video like https://www.youtube.com/xxxxxxx
- put own between www. and youtube making it https://www,pwnyoutube,com/xxxxx
- Hit enter, and on the next page you'll see many options to download the video & also You'll get option to download the video as mp3 file.
- Select an option to download the video (I personally recommend 9xbuddy)
- Select the format in which you want to download and click on download
- Your download will start
If you're using Smartphone:
If you're using Smartphone download this vidmate app http://www.vidmate.mobi/download...
Personally I recommend This application to you because this is best for downloading youtube video and along with youtube Videos you can download facebook, dailymotion, vimeo etc videos too.
- Install app (link is mentioned above)
- Now to download video either
- Open vidmate app and search for your video
- Play the video and click download
- Select format and your download will start
- Play video on YouTube
- To download it, click on share
- Share it to vidmate
- Click on download, select format and your download will start.
"À votre santé"