Balasubramanian Kailasam, former Chief Inspector at Indian Railways (1977-2017)
Répondu il y a 16w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 1.5k et de vues de réponses 512.5k
AP EAMCET 2018 – Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will be commencing the second round of AP EAMCET 2018 from July 1, The seat allotment result of Round II will be announced on July 7, 2018. The first round of seat allotment was announced on June 5. Candidates will be required to carry the allotment letter and report to the college for verification of documents. The authorities started the counselling of AP EAMCET 2018 from May 28 onwards. Candidates will be able fill their choice of colleges and courses in online mode. Exam authorities had earlier released AP EAMCET 2018 rank card on May 7 while the result was announced on May 2. Bhogi Suraj Krishna the JEE Main 2018 topper has topped AP EAMCET out of 1,38,000 students who have qualified the exam. A total of 1,99, 309 candidates had appeared for the exam. The final answer key of AP EAMCET was released on May 6. Answer keys, response sheets and question papers of AP EAMCET 2018 were released on April 25 in online mode. The application form of AP EAMCET 2018 was available from February 28 to March 29, 2018. AP EAMCET 2018 was held in online mode from April 22 to 25. AP EAMCET 2018 is the gateway for admission to various undergraduate programmes in engineering institutes of AP. Candidates can check AP EAMCET relevant details like important dates, application form availability exam pattern, result date, counselling and much more from the article given below.
Dernier: AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling - Schedule for Round II Released
Admissions Open Now
Candidates belonging to other boards (except Telangana/Andhra Pradesh) had to fill the form released by the authorities where the secured marks in the qualifying examination had to be provided. The filled form along with the attested copy of the mark sheet and application form of AP EAMCET 2018 had to be sent to [email protected] or through registered post or in person to "The Convener, AP EAMCET - 2018 Office, Administrative Building, Ground Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, Kakinada - 533003, Andhra Pradesh. The ranks were then allotted accordingly. To download the form read AP EAMCET Result 2018.
A brief about AP EAMCET 2018
Name of the Exam
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
Commonly Known as
Exam Conducted By
Category of Exam
Type of Exam
Mode of Exam
Number of colleges
17 Government and 305 Private colleges
Seats available for candidates 1,53,150
Candidates can use the important dates of AP EAMCET 2018 not to miss on any event of the exam. The AP EAMCET 2018 important dates can be checked from the table given below.
Admissions Open Now
Apply now at ICFAI Tech School for B.Tech 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
Events of AP EAMCET
Online application begins for AP EAMCET
28 Février, 2018
Last date for application of AP EAMCET 2018
29 Mars, 2018
Application correction window for AP EAMCET
Avril 8 à 12, 2018
Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2018 with late fee of Rs 500
6 avril 2018
Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2018 with late fee of Rs 1,000
11 avril 2018
Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2018 with late fee of Rs 5,000
16 avril 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
18 avril 2018
Last date for online application with late fee of Rs 10,000
21 avril 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 exam
Avril 22 à 25, 2018
Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2018
25 avril 2018
Last Date for filing objections on Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2018
April 28, 2018 (5 pm)
Final Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2018
6 mai 2018
Announcement of AP EAMCET 2018 Result
2 mai 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card Availability
7 mai 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling
28 mai 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment - Round 1
5 juin 2018
Round II - Verification of Certificates at Help Line Centres
Juillet 1 à 2, 2018
Round II - Option Entry
Juillet 3 à 5, 2018
Round II - Seat Allotment
July 7, 2018
The seat allotment of round 2 will be announced on July 7. Verification of documents will commenc on July 1 while the option entry will start on July 3, 2018. Candidates will be able to check and download their allotment letter by log-in into their account. The counselling of AP EAMCET 2018 has commenced in online mode from May 28 onwards. The procedure of counselling involves payment of fees, document verification, choice filling and reporting to the institute allotted. The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2018 have been invited for counselling and seat allotment procedure on the basis of their merit and preference. Candidates will have to visit the institute with necessary documents and seat allotment letter. If a candidate fails to report, then his or her allotment will be cancelled. The seat allotment for round 1 is over.
The counselling fee for open category and BC candidates is Rs 1200, while for SC and ST candidates counselling fee is Rs. 600.
The result of AP EAMCET 2018 was released in online mode by JNTU, Kakinada on May 2. Candidates can check and download AP EAMCET 2018 result by entering their registration number and date of birth. AP EAMCET result 2018 will carry the qualifying status, marks secured and rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. The rank card of AP EAMCET 2018 can also be downloaded from May 7. Candidates need to download and take a print of the AP EAMCET 2018 rank card for its future reference. Candidates who will be shown as qualified in the result of AP EAMCET will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. The qualifying percentage of marks is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. There is no minimum qualifying mark for SC/ST candidates.
The final answer key of AP EAMCET 2018 has been released on May 6. The authorities have released the preliminary answer key first on April 25. In case, candidates were not satisfied with answers given in preliminary answer key, they could file their objections with proof by April 28 (5 pm). After considering all the objections raised by candidates, the AP EAMCET 2018 final answer key will be released. The AP EAMCET answer key 2018 will help the candidates match their responses they marked in the exam with the ones given by experts. This will allow them to estimate their scores in the entrance exam and calculate their probable rank.
The cutoff of AP EAMCET 2018 will be the minimum marks required to get admission in the institute and course. It will be released by the authorities with opening and closing ranks for various B.Tech/ B.E. programmes and colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET 2018 cutoff will be made following factors like availability of seats, total number of candidates etc. Ranking will be done based on the AP EAMCET normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage).
Registered candidates could download AP EAMCET hall ticket from April 18 to 25. It was important for candidates to carry the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2018 to the examination hall as it contained details like name, roll number, exam centre, date and time of the exam.
How to download AP EAMCET 2018 hall ticket?
- Click on the given link above
- Enter payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth to download the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2018.
Mentioned below is the AP EAMCET 2018 eligibility criteria as prescribed by the exam conducting authority, JNTU, Kakinada.
- Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2018 before applying for the exam. The AP EAMCET eligibility criteria contains certain defined parameters related to age, educational qualification and citizenship etc.
- The candidate is required to be an Indian national or must belong to Persons of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) (Card Holders) category to be eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2018.
- Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana and satisfy their local and non-local status according to Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions order, 1974.
- Candidate must have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana OR
- Candidates must have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Candidate needs to have 16 years of age as on December 31, 2018, to be eligible for admission to B.Tech or B.E. However, there is no upper age limit for candidates.
- For candidates of B.Tech for Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS &T, the minimum age must be 17 years as on December 31, 2018. The upper age limit, in this case, is 22 years and for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories, it is 25 years.
The application form of AP EAMCET 2018 was released on February 28, 2018. Candidates had to fill and submit the AP EAMCET 2018 application form in online mode along with prescribed application fee before March 29. If a candidate fails to submit the application form of AP EAMCET till the last date, then he or she had to submit the application form with late fee.
How to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
- Candidates had to first access the AP EAMCET 2018 application form from the link given.
- In order to fill the application form of AP EAMCET 2018, candidates had to pay the requisite fees first (fee is mentioned in the table given below)
- For payment of fees, candidates had to provide all the mandatory details as asked, like qualifying examination hall ticket number, name of the candidate, date of birth, personal mobile number, alternate mobile number, email ID, stream and fees amount was generated automatically based on the stream selected by the candidate.
- After filling all the necessary details, candidates had to click on the “Initiate Payment” button and the control automatically lead them to the bank payment gateway. The payment could be made using any bank debit or credit card, provided the card is a VISA or MASTERCARD or MAESTRO type.
Note: Candidates were advised to not double click on buttons or click on Back/Refresh buttons or DO NOT close the Browser web page abruptly during the payment process. Maintain patience as prompted on the screen.
- The successful payment of registration fee was shown as “Transaction is successful” under the “Payment Status” web page along with Reference ID and Transaction ID. Candidates are advised to preserve both the ID's for future use.
- After the payment, click on the “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- Fill in the all the details required. As per the details provided during the Registration Fee payment at AP Online centres or Debit Card/ Credit Card, certain items in the Online Application Form must be frozen.
- Click on Submit button and by clicking on the Submit button, the filled online application form will appear and candidates were advised to take a print out of the same for future use.
AP EAMCET Application Fee
Mode de paiement
AP online centres, Payment Gateway, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking
The exam conducting authority informs about the exam centres of AP EAMCET 2018, where the entrance exam was conducted for all the appearing candidates. The AP EAMCET 2018 exam centres include 14 districts and 40 regional or exam centres under them. While filling the application form of AP EAMCET 2018, candidates had to choose two districts and three exam centres from each district according to their preference. The list of districts has been provided in the table below.
Some of the AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Centres
Quartier Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Krishna, West Godavari, Anantapur, YSR Kadapa, Guntur, Hyderabad, East Godavari, Chittor, Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Prakasam
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2018?
It is important for candidates to make a strategy on how to prepare for AP EAMCET 2018. In order to do it properly and wisely, candidates must know the syllabus, exam pattern and mock test of AP EAMCET 2018. For the candidate's ease, mentioned below is the AP EAMCET 2018 exam pattern, syllabus and sample paper explained in brief.
The exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2018 had been prescribed by the exam conducting body for all the candidates. It includes number and type of questions, marking scheme, examination hours allotted and medium of the paper. According to AP EAMCET 2018 exam pattern, there were 160 questions in total from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Every correct response was allotted plus one mark, whereas there was no negative marking for incorrect answer. To get better clarity, check the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2018 from the table given below.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Mode of examination
Duration of examination
Test Medium of examination
English or Telugu
Number of questions
160 in total (Physics- 40, Chemistry- 40, Mathematics-80)
Type of questions
Questions à choix multiple
160 marks (1 for each question)
The syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018 was prescribed by JNTU for all the candidates. AP EAMCET 2018 syllabus contains topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Check the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018 from the table given below.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
- Monde physique
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Induction électromagnétique
- Courant alternatif
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics, Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Systèmes de communication
- Structure atomique
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The s – Block Elements
- P - Block Elements Group - 13 (Boron Family)
- p-Block Elements – Group - 14 ( Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and
- Solid State
- Electro-chemistry and Chemical Kinetics: Electro-chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- p-Block Elements: Group-15 Elements
- d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- d And f Block Elements
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Halo-alkanes and Halo-arenes
- Organic Compounds Containing c, h and o
- Organic Compounds: Containing Nitrogen
- Algèbre de vecteur
- Measures of Dispersion
- Coordinate Geometry
The authorities of admission committee had released the mock test of AP EAMCET 2018. AP EAMCET 2018 mock test is a replica of the main entrance test in terms of format, the number of questions, time duration, and sections and syllabus of the exam. The AP EAMCET 2018 mock test will help the candidates experience the question paper before appearing for the actual exam. This will allow the candidates to be familiar with the question paper boosting their confidence and efficiency.
To take AP EAMCET Mock Test - Cliquer ici
How to attempt AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018
- Click on the given link and sign-in. The instruction window will appear.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Next button’.
- Exam specific instruction will appear. Read it carefully and choose your default language.
- Tick mark the declaration saying that ‘I am ready to begin’
- The questions will start appearing.
The participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2018 will be the ones offering admission to candidates to various B.Tech programmes. Candidates invited for counselling procedure will have to choose from the AP EAMCET 2018 participating institutes while choice filling. Check the list of AP EAMCET participating institutes below.
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
AP EAMCET Contact Details
AP EAMCET – 2018
Administrative Building, Ground Floor
JNTUK, Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari Dist, AP