Hardik Jain, former Working as an Articled Student
Mise à jour il y a 77w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 78 et de vues de réponses 355.6k
Here’s a list of all the whatsapp tips and some of it’s features one should know…
- Read Whatsapp Messages Without The Sender Finding It Out:Turn on the flight mode on your phone.Read the whatsapp message.Now, turn on the flight mode again. No blue ticks will appear and the sender will not know that you have read his/her whatsapp message.
- Now No More Typing Needed To Send Whatsapp Message: Once you tap on the message box, the mic icon appears on the keyboard.Just click on that mic icon and just talk your message. It will be automatically get typed as you speak.
- Mark Any Message On Whatsapp As Starred And Find It Later: Just long press any message and mark it as starred.Now, you can find it anytime easily from main whatsapp windows. Just Click on Three vertical dots on main window, and click on starred messages.
- Want To Save Your Mobile Data Usage ? Stop Media Auto Download: Are you getting more Mobile data Bills. Well may be whatsapp be the culprit. Millions of images sent by friends and groups are getting auto downloaded to your phone without your wish. You can easily stop this by changing settings here. After this you will only download images you wish to.
- Use Multiple Whatsapp Account On Same Phone: It may be that you have various mobiles with you and in that case a person tends to have more than one whatsapp account. But once you lose or break the old phone, you always wish to use it in your favorite phone. But is it possible. Yes its possible with help of an app. Download and install Parellal spaces app from google play on your phone. Add accounts over it and run more than one Whatsapp account via it.
- Create Shortcuts For Frequently Contacted Friends: Do you know you can easily create a person’s shortcut on your phone home screen.Just keep the contact pressed for few seconds and a pop up menu will appear. In it choose Add Conversation Shortcut. Your shortcut will get created.
- Change Phone Number Keeping The Same Account: If you have just changed your sim, You need not worry thinking , what will happeen to your account.Whatsapp have a setting in which it allow anyone to change the phone number.
- Whatsapp Profile Picture Prank !: Connect your Phone to PC via USB cable. Go to WhatsApp -> Profile Pictures folder. Copy your friend’s profile pic name and delete the profile pic.Now make an image of size 561 x 561 Pixel dimension. Make it horrible or funny so that your friend gets really scared. Show him his profile pic on the phone , he will be shocked.
- Change Whatsapp Chat Background: Go to any chat window. Hit chat wallpaper. It will come by pressing same key on your phone which brings you the menu to status. Once you enter a friends chat, press the key there. A pop up menu will appear. In it hit on wallpaper and change wallpaper.
- Share Your Location With Your Whatsapp Friend: You can use this feature in case you lost while going to meet some friend. You can share your current location , so that he can trace you out in few taps.Just tap on the attachment icon. The same one with which you use to attach pictures. From there you can share your location also.Note that you must have your GPS enabled for doing this.
- Mention Friends By Tagging Them In Groups: You can now use the @ symbol in groups to mention your friends and reply to their messages specifically.
- Fake Thumbnail Different From Real Photo: Just download z photo fake app for android and create an image from it which have different thumbnail and different picture to trick your friends.
- Now, Send Your Message In New Font In Whatsapp: Just enclose your message as in given pic below and send your message in a completely new font.
- Send Large Files Of Formats Like ZIP, RAR, APK , EXE , PDF, DOC , PPT , XLS: Now everyone knows that we can send images , video and audio via whatspp. But what if we wanted to share other file formats via whatsapp. Yes, you can send large files of different file formats via whatsapp. Follow these simple steps provided below.
- Download and Install Dropbox app and CloudSend App from Google play store on your phone.
- Open CloudSend . You will be asked to link CloudSend with Dropbox , allow it .
- Share the file on Cloudsend . The file will get automatically uploaded to your Dropbox account and you will get a link to that file.
- You can Share this ” link ” to his friends on WhatsApp . On clicking of the link your friend will be able to download the file.
Hope you find it useful:)
Edit:- Thank you User-10549475599457590597 for some more points…
- _Type message_for italics.
- *Type message*for bold letters.
- ~Type message ~ for strikethrough.
Sriram Bala, works at Madras Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu, India
Mise à jour il y a 63w
Share photos via whatsapp without losing image quality.
I don't know whether others have posted this trick or not!!
But still I am gonna post so deal with it!!
Things Required: Well just keep your whatsapp updated till date!!
Have you ever wondered whenever you share photos via whatsapp the image quality and image size gets reduced due to some restrictions in it.
For example if the original size of an image is more than 3 or 4 MB and you share the image to another person through whatsapp then he/she will receive the photo with a reduced size and quality loss.
So whatsapp with the latest update let's you to send files of any type through the document option in the attached menu.
This means you can send an apk file as a document,an executable file as a document,or an image file as an document.(AS LONG AS THE FILE SIZE IS LESS THAN 100MB)
This way your files won't get compressed..
2)Touch the attachment pin
3) Select Document
4)Browse Other Docs
5)Now select the image
Hooray now you have sent the photo via whatsapp w/o loss of quality
Credits:c4etech YouTube channel!!!
Mise à jour il y a 28w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 568 et de vues de réponses 3m
Astuce 1: To spy on your never replying friend
Your friend has disabled Read Receipt in Whatsapp and still if you want to know whether he/she reads your message ?
Send a two seconds voice message . Voice message will be auto-downloaded and you will see a blue tick, once the receiver plays the message, even if he disabled Read receipt in Whatsapp.
Trick 2: To escape from your spying friend
Your over-possessive friend is trying to spy on you whether you are reading her/his Whatsapp messages, by sending 2 seconds voice message. If you play it by curiosity, then you will be caught, because your friend will see blue ticks once you hear the voice message.
So, if you don't want to send blue ticks but still want to listen the voice message, then go to file explorer and open the voice note from there using any video or music player.
Step by step procedure @ To read the Audio voice message without blue tick appearing to the sender.
As Irfan Abutalib suggested in comments you can create a fake/empty WhatsApp group and forward the voice note to that group and play it there. Tested and works perfect.
Omkar Nath Nandi, IIM Caltcutta, Trained IITian's, Million time Viewed Quorian
Répondu il y a 93w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 642 et de vues de réponses 1.9m
Whatsapp is easily the most popular mobile messaging platform till date. But are you aware a few of the secrets methods of WhatsApp which could get you one stage further? Here in the following paragraphs, I'm highlighting most well-known WhatsApp methods To date.
1. Read Whatsapp Messages With No Sender Discovering It Out
- Turn on the aeroplane mode on your phone.
- Browse the WhatsApp message
- Now, turn on the aeroplane mode again.
- No, blue ticks can look and also the sender won't know you have read his/her WhatsApp message.
2. Now, Forget About Typing Required To Send Whatsapp Message
- When you tap around the message box, the mic icon seems around the keyboard
- Just click on that mic icon and merely talk your message.
- It will likely be instantly get typed while you speak.
3. Use Whatsapp With No Telephone Number
Are you aware you should use WhatsApp with no phone number? You heard it right. Stick to the steps:
- Uninstall WhatsApp out of your mobile.
- Download WhatsApp from play store.
- Turn on the flight mode.
- Install spoof messages application from play store
- Start installation process.
- Right Now, It won't be in a position to verify you via the internet and it'll prompt you to select other SMS Method.
- Now choose to assess SMS and enter your email.
- Instantly without waiting any more time click cancel and authorization process stop.
- Now open the spoof messaging application and enter below details.
From: (Country code)(mobile number)
Message: Your current email address
It'll now verify WhatsApp for only you will begin using WhatsApp.
4. Monitor Another Person’s Whatsapp
- Borrow your friends’ android phone which you need to spy for starters minute.
- Visit settings -> About phone -> Status-> Wi-Fi MAC address
- Note lower the mac address. Keep your phone for a couple of more minutes. We want it, man.
- Now see your phone and uninstall WhatsApp.
- Improve your Mac id for your friend’s one by spoofing mac.
- Now Install WhatsApp in your phone. Whatsapp will be sending the verification code for your friend’s phone.
- verify your downloaded WhatsApp through the verification code delivered to your friend’s phone.
- You've installed an exact replica of the friend’s WhatsApp. Now whatever she or he is going to do, you can track it together with your phone. Helpful for mums and dads and enthusiasts. Don't use it for an illegal purpose.
5. How You Can Know When She Or He Read Your Message
- Just visit the conversation chat window of WhatsApp and the content tight on a couple of seconds.
- when the message read for the first time
- On top, there's an I symbol. Click that. You will notice it
6. Stop Everybody From Knowing You Read Their Message Automatically
- You may also stop WhatsApp from showing another person read the notification. That's, no-one can discover you read their message or otherwise. The only real disadvantage is the fact that when you take a look option, You can also not determine whenever your message was read by other.
- Open your WhatsApp and tap three vertical dots icon on top right of the screen.
- Now proceed to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Uncheck Read receipts.
7. Use Whatsapp Quote Feature To Quote Any Message
- With this, you have to long press around the selected message. If you consider the top section, you'll be able to see a brand new icon. This icon may be the Reply icon. Press onto it.
- Troisième étape
- Now you'll be permitted to type your reply or perhaps your comments concerning the selected message. Key in your comment as proven within the screenshot given below.
8. Mark Any Message On Whatsapp As Appeared And Discover It Later
- Just Lengthy press any message and measure the level as appeared.
- Now, you'll find it anytime quickly from original WhatsApp home windows. Just Click on Three vertical dots on the first window, and then click performed messages.
9. Wish To Save Your Valuable Mobile Data Usage? Stop Media Auto Download
Are you currently getting real Mobile data Bills? Well, might be WhatsApp function as the offender. Countless images sent by buddies and groups are becoming auto downloaded for your phone without your wish. It is simple to stop this by altering settings here. Afterwards, you are only going to download images you want to.
10. Lock Your Whatsapp Having A PIN
Some your WhatsApp messages might not be appropriate for everybody else in the household, as children, parents, etc. Within this situation, you can lock your WhatsApp with Lock for WhatsApp application.
11. Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Connect your mobile together to your PC via USB cable.
- Visit folder named WhatsApp/Databases
- Two files exist named msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt
- msg store-yay..dd..db.crypt file contains all of the messages sent or received in last seven days.
- Open it up with notepad or WordPad to see and browse messages.
12. Use Multiple Whatsapp Account On Same Phone
- It might be you have various mobiles along with you as well as in that situation an individual has a tendency to have several WhatsApp accounts. But when you lose or break that old phone, you usually require to use it on your personal phone. But is it feasible? Yes, it's likely with the assistance of an application.
- Install Parallel Spaces application from Google experience your phone
- Add accounts regarding this and run several Whatsapp account via it.
13. Create Shortcuts For Frequently Contacted Buddies
- Are you aware it is simple to produce a person’s shortcut in your phone desktop?
- Keep the contact tight on a couple of seconds along with a appear menu can look.
- Inside it choose Add Conversation Shortcut.
- Your shortcut can get produced.
14. Change Telephone Number Maintaining Your Same Account
For those who have just altered your sim, You needn't worry thinking, what's going to happen for your requirements. Whatsapp possess a setting that allows anybody to modify the telephone number.
15. Whatsapp Profile Picture Prank!
- Connect your Phone to PC via USB cable
- Visit WhatsApp -> Profile Pictures folder
- Copy your friend’s profile pic name and delete the profile pic.
- Now make a picture of size 561 x 561 Pixel dimension.
- Allow it to be horrible or funny, so your friend will get scared.
- Let him know his profile pic on the telephone; he'll be shocked.
16. Extend Whatsapp Validity (No more needed, its now for lifetime)
- Visit settings>Account>Change number.
- Within this WhatsApp, you need to improve your mobile number two times and revert towards the same earlier and little else.
- Amazingly it methods WhatsApp for longer validity on Android.
- Let's imagine your Phone no. is 8866****** getting service expiration February 18, 2016.
- You just need to enter your old number as 8866****** And new no as the second sim no. 9067******.
- Repeat the same process was again keeping the old number as new and the other way around and produce back your old number which you need to keep.
- Cheers, you've extended your validity for just one year from today’s date. ( The date which you're performing this trick)
- Calm down it won't delete your history or remove you from any group.
17. Red Hear Icon Expands And Animate
The red heart emoji on WhatsApp expands and animate just like a beating one. Check it out.
18. Change Whatsapp Chat Background
Visit any chat window. Hit chat wallpaper. It'll come across pressing the same key on your phone that can bring the menu to status. When you enter a buddies chat, push the important thing there. A appear list can look. Inside it hit on the wallpaper and alter wallpaper.
19. Send A Note To Any Or All Your Buddies At The Same Time.
- If you wish to send a letter to several people, you should use WhatsApp broadcast feature.
- For you need first to produce a show list out of your contacts.
- Once it's ready, visit the new show and send a message.
- It will likely deliver to all of your buddies.
- The only real condition would be that the part of your broadcast also needs to have your telephone number saved on their phone.
20. Share Where You Are Together With Your Whatsapp Friend
- It can be used the feature in the situation you lost while likely to meet some friend. You can share your present location, to trace you out of trouble in a couple of taps.
- Just tap the attachment icon. The same one that you utilise to connect pictures. After that, you can share where you are also.
- Note that you need to have your Gps navigation enabled for doing it.
Divakar Raj M, Curiosity actually skilled the cat
Répondu il y a 20w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 98 et de vues de réponses 438k
Whatsapp Status is a very popular feature where people share pictures and videos which they like and want to let people view.
Sometimes, when we see a pic or a video, and we would like to copy it and keep it as our own status.
Obviously, the most easiest way is to ask the person who had set the status to send you the pic or the video.
But, what if you do not want to ask the person??
For pics, you can use screenshots. Take a screenshot of it, crop out the unnecessary screen-space and set it as your status.
But what about videos? You can’t download the videos directly. Or, can you?
Here’s a small truth, whatever picture, video you see in your WhatsApp gets stored in your phone. You just need to know where to look.
Ok, coming back to the statuses, you can access this via a small trick.
Once you install the app, open your internal memory from it and you would see a ‘Whatsapp’ folder. Open it.
Click on Options (the 3 dots on top right). Select the ‘Show Hidden Folders’
Now click on ‘Media’. You would see a host of folders. This would also contain a .Statuses folder. This folder will not be visible unless you select the ‘Show Hidden Folders’ option in the previous step.
Open it and you would see all the viewed statuses from your WhatApp.
WhatsApp stores these files locally, including the video statuses. You can now share them directly to your WhatsApp status from here.
Mission accomplished !!
Ridham Tarpara, Software Evangelist | Gamer | Reader | Top Writer 2018
Répondu il y a 27w · L'auteur dispose de réponses 102 et de vues de réponses 436.8k
Whatsapp delete feature is pretty interesting if you are a sender but at the same time it is very annoying if you are a receiver.
when I haven’t read the message and this happens then it's really a frustrating for me so for you too.
Do you want to read that deleted message? - who don’t
Whenever you get the message you get the notification so you just need to store those notifications so even sender deletes the message, you will still able to read it.
You can store all of your notification history using this app - Notification History – Apps on Google Play.
and here you are - all the things in plain sight
Now you have some weapons to fire when needed.
Now let’s take advantage of delete feature when you are the sender.
If you want to delete a message from the past like more than 68 minute then you need to do following things
- Turn off internet data/wifi
- Go to Settings > Apps > Whatsapp and force close it
- Change your device time to the time when you send the message.
- Now you should be able to delete the message
They will soon fix this but until then enjoy.
This answer is for Android users.
Cheers! Happy Messaging